14" Western Saddle, Brown leather with no brand name found. Sheepskin is in useable condition and appears functional. Stamped with a "703". (Saddle Stand not included).
1. This is an internet-only auction. All bidding is online.
2. Bidding will begin a soft close 2 minutes before the lot is due to end and until bidding ceases. A soft close is a bidding feature that allows Bidders extra time to submit a bid if they are outbid during the final two minutes of bidding. During a soft close, the remaining bid time will be reset to 2 MINUTES after each new bid during the final 2 minutes of bidding on that particular item. The time period eventually runs out when bidding has ceased for a full 2 minutes. The purpose of a soft close is to allow everyone a fair chance to submit a higher bid. We encourage people to refresh bidding screens often to make sure timers are updated.
3. Unless otherwise specified, Consignment items can be previewed at the 443 Executive Center at 1811 N Market St, Sparta, IL, beside Buchheits.
4. For our Consignment Auctions, preview and pick-up times will be noted on the specific auction.
5. Unless otherwise specified, all items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. Property Peddler Action & Real Estate Company does NOT allow for returns on items. All sales are final.
6. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate. Questions are welcome prior to bidding.
7. NOTICE: Property Peddler will not hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times unless other arrangements are made with us. Everything must be picked up by 5 pm the Friday after the close of the auction.
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. The Property Peddler Auction & Real Estate Company reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at their sole discretion.
10. Consignors have the right to a private reserve. Reserve Statuses may be set to show at any time during the auction.
11. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
12. Payment must be made at time of pick up by cash or check if approved by the Auction company. Checks will need to be made out to Property Peddler Inc. Due to Illinois new laws concerning auctioneers, sales tax will be applied to your winnings at the time of invoicing. If you are exempt from paying sales tax you must fill out the necessary paperwork with the auctioneer to have your sales taxes removed from invoice. Payments made by Credit or debit card will be charged a Convenience Fee.
13. This is a public auction and not a retail service. All sales are final. No returns are accepted unless otherwise noted.
14. The Auction Company reserves the right to bid.
Sparta, Illinois 62286
Pick up locations are stated for each lot under the Item Location tab. Most items will be picked up in Sparta, IL at the 443 Executive Center at 1811 N Market Street. Items must be picked up within 72 hours of end of auction. We are available for pick ups from 9 AM to 5 PM on Tuesday through Friday. If other arrangements need to be made contact Val Jones at (618) 473-2500.
Bidding Will Begin: July 16th at 4:00 pm
Bidding Will Begin to Close: July 27th at 10:00 am