The three Caution signs measure 30" by 10". And the Slow Moving Vehicle Sign is standard size.
1. This is an internet-only auction. All bidding is online. All items sold AS-IS.
2. Bidding will begin a soft close 2 minutes before the lot is due to end and until bidding ceases. A soft close is a bidding feature that allows Bidders extra time to submit a bid if they are outbid during the final two minutes of bidding. During a soft close, the remaining bid time will be reset to 2 MINUTES after each new bid during the final 2 minutes of bidding on that particular item. The time period eventually runs out when bidding has ceased for a full 2 minutes. The purpose of a soft close is to allow everyone a fair chance to submit a higher bid. We encourage people to refresh bidding screens often to make sure timers are updated.
3. Unless otherwise specified, Consignment items can be previewed at the 443 Executive Center at 1811 N Market St, Sparta, IL, beside Buchheits.
4. For our Consignment Auctions, preview and pick up times will be noted on the specific auction.
5. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. Property Peddler Auction & Real Estate Company does NOT allow for returns on items.
6. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate. Questions are welcome prior to bidding. Property Peddler Inc. has the right to remove an item or lot at any time during an auction at their discretion.
7. NOTICE: Property Peddler will not hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times unless other arrangements are made with us. Everything must be picked up by 5 pm the Friday after the close of the auction.
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. The Property Peddler Auction & Real Estate Company reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at their sole discretion.
10. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
11. Payment must be made at time of pick up by cash or check if approved by the Auction company. Checks will need to be made out to Property Peddler Inc. Payments made by credit or debit card will be charged a Convenience Fee.
12. This is a public auction and not a retail service. All sales are final. No returns are accepted unless otherwise noted.
13. The Auction Company reserves the right to bid.
Sparta, Illinois 62286
Pick up locations are stated for each lot under the Item Location tab. Most items will be picked up in Sparta, IL at the 443 Executive Center at 1811 N Market Street. Items must be picked up within 72 hours of end of auction. If other arrangements need to be made contact Brad Chandler at (618) 791-3289.
Bidding Will Begin to Close: Dec 14th at 10:00 am
Have any items you would be interested in consigning? We are looking for lots that have a minimum of $50 in value. Please call ahead to see if we will accept your items before bringing them to the 443 Executive Center. Call Auctioneer Brad Chandler at 618-791-3289 or Val at 618-473-2500. Sell from the farm or plan to bring items to the 443 Executive Center in Sparta next to Buchheits. Reserve a spot in any of the future auctions by contacting us. Items held at the 443 Office during the auction can be delivered the week prior to the auction.