Dolly wheels, propane torch, glas sanding block, antique hand drill, hand saw with no blade.
1. This is an internet-only auction. All bidding is online.
2. Bidding will begin a soft close 2 minutes before the lot is due to end and until bidding ceases. A soft close is a bidding feature that allows Bidders extra time to submit a bid if they are outbid during the final two minutes of bidding. During a soft close, the remaining bid time will be reset to 2 MINUTES after each new bid during the final 2 minutes of bidding on that particular item. The time period eventually runs out when bidding has ceased for a full 2 minutes. The purpose of a soft close is to allow everyone a fair chance to submit a higher bid. We encourage people to refresh bidding screens often to make sure timers are updated.
3. Unless otherwise specified, Consignment items can be previewed at the 443 Executive Center at 1811 N Market St, Sparta, IL, beside Buchheits.
4. For our Consignment Auctions, preview and pick up times will be noted on the specific auction.
5. Unless otherwise specified, all items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. Property Peddler Action & Real Estate Company does not allow for returns on items.
6. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate. Questions are welcome prior to bidding.
7. NOTICE: Property Peddler will not hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times unless other arrangements are made with us. Everything must be picked up by 5 pm the Friday after the close of the auction.
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. The Property Peddler Auction & Real Estate Company reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
10. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
11. Payment must be made at time of pick up by cash or check if approved by the Auction company.
12. This is a public auction and not a retail service. All sales are final. No returns are accepted unless otherwise noted
13. The Auction Company reserves the right to bid.
1811 N Market St
Sparta, Illinois 62286
Winning bidders must pick up thier items within 72 hours after close of the auction. Item location will be at the 443 Executive Center at 1811 N Market St, Sparta, IL (Right beside Buchheits) unless otherwise noted in the description of the lot.
Online Bidding Only!
Bidding will begin to close at 10 AM on Tuesday, May 26th! Lots are staggered to close 1 minute apart.
New items may still be appearing after start date, so keep checking!
If at any time you have questions on the use of the auction program, are in need of general information or have an item to consign for our next auction, please call Val at 618-473-2500. We are always open for lining up items for our next consignment auction! Auctions are scheduled through October 2020.