Old coleman camp stove. Green with 2 burners. Vintage!
1. This is an internet-only auction. All bidding is online.
2. Bidding will begin a soft close 2 minutes before the lot is due to end and until bidding ceases. A soft close is a bidding feature that allows Bidders extra time to submit a bid if they are outbid during the final two minutes of bidding. During a soft close, the remaining bid time will be reset to 2 MINUTES after each new bid during the final 2 minutes of bidding on that particular item. The time period eventually runs out when bidding has ceased for a full 2 minutes. The purpose of a soft close is to allow everyone a fair chance to submit a higher bid. We encourage people to refresh bidding screens often to make sure timers are updated.
3. Unless otherwise specified, Consignment items can be previewed at the 443 Executive Center at 1811 N Market St, Sparta, IL, beside Buchheits.
4. For our Consignment Auctions, preview and pick up times will be noted on the specific auction.
5. Unless otherwise specified, all items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. Property Peddler Action & Real Estate Company does NOT allow for returns on items.
6. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate. Questions are welcome prior to bidding. Property Peddler Inc. has the right to remove an item or lot at any time during an auction at thier discretion.
7. NOTICE: Property Peddler will not hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times unless other arrangements are made with us. Everything must be picked up by 5 pm the Friday after the close of the auction.
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. The Property Peddler Auction & Real Estate Company reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at their sole discretion.
10. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
11. Payment must be made at time of pick up by cash or check if approved by the Auction company. Checks will need to be made out to the individual Consignors, NOT to Property Peddler Inc. (This could result in multiple checks if you’ve won items from multiple consignors). Payments made by Credit or debit card will be charged a 2.5% Convenience Fee.
12. This is a public auction and not a retail service. All sales are final. No returns are accepted unless otherwise noted.
13. The Auction Company reserves the right to bid.
1811 N Market St
Sparta, Illinois 62286
Payment & Pick -ups are due by Friday, Nov 6th @5:00.
Bidding Begins: Oct 23rd @ 4pm
Bidding Starts to Close: Nov 3rd @ 10am
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions to answer many commonly asked questions.
They are located in the "Terms" tab.